School-age care in a safe and fun environment
We provide quality care for your child in a fun and enriching environment that includes activities in art, science, math, literacy, technology, and large muscle. We also offer daily homework help time so children can complete any homework before going home for the day.
We provide an atmosphere for kids that will keep them engaged, curious, and having fun! The Extended Day classroom schedule is carefully planned to meet the developmental goals and needs of each child. The classroom offers a wide range of activities and materials that are appropriate and challenging for every child in the classroom. Physical activity is an important part of our daily curriculum.
Extended Day allows the children to make choices during their time spent at the Extended Day program. The opportunity to make choices gives children more responsibility and foster self-confidence.
- Offers care for school age kids from kindergarten to 5th grade
- Part time and full time, flexible scheduling
- Experienced, loving staff
- Safe, nurturing environment
- Daily morning and afternoon snacks included in tuition
- Care offered from 6:30-8:30 a.m. and 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Care offered on non-school days and holiday breaks (see policies for exceptions)
Extended Day Options
- Morning Extended Day (6:30-8:30 a.m.) - $8
- Afternoon Extended Day (3:00-6:00 p.m.) - $12
- Extended Day Package (morning & afternoon care) - $15
If you have any questions regarding the Extended Day Program, please contact Katie Hartz at email@example.com.