School-age care in a safe and fun environment
STAR Care provides quality care for your child in a fun and enriching environment that includes activities in art, science, math, literacy, technology, and large muscle. We also offer daily homework help time so children can complete any homework before going home for the day.
We provide an atmosphere for kids that will keep them engaged, curious, and having fun! The Extended Day classroom schedule is carefully planned to meet the developmental goals and needs of each child. The classroom offers a wide range of activities and materials that are appropriate and challenging for every child in the classroom. Physical activity is an important part of our daily curriculum.
Extended Day allows the children to make choices during their time spent at the Extended Day program. The opportunity to make choices gives children more responsibility and foster self-confidence.
- Offers care for school age kids from kindergarten to 5th grade
- Part time and full time, flexible scheduling
- Experienced, loving staff
- Safe, nurturing environment
- Daily morning and afternoon snacks included in tuition
- Care offered from 6:30-8:30 a.m. and 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Care offered on non-school days and holiday breaks (see policies for exceptions)
Extended Day Options
- Morning Extended Day (6:30-8:30 a.m.) - $8
- Afternoon Extended Day (3:00-6:00 p.m.) - $12
- Extended Day Package (morning & afternoon care) - $15
- Non-School Day $30
If you have any questions regarding the STAR Care Program, please contact Katie Hartz at email@example.com.
K-5 Summer Program
Community of Saints offers STAR Care summer care for our school-age students entering grades K-5. Our program includes fun activities and field trips during the Summer months. We have flexible scheduling from 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Enroll today for 2022: K-5 Summer Safari Packet 2022
Enroll Today - School year program
Complete these two forms to enroll:
- Online form: 2022-23 STAR Care School Year Enrollment Form
- Emergency Contact Form: Star Care Emergency Contact Online Form
Or complete the paper version of the packet. Packet to download: COS STAR Care Packet