News - click here, or scroll below, to access the latest news at Community of Saints
Newsletters - click here to access the latest newsletters and attachments
Calendar - click here, or scroll below, to access a Google calendar for Community of Saints
* Benefit Tickets for Sale NOW!: Community of Saints' five year anniversary will be celebrated at our third annual benefit. The evening will include a Cossetta's dinner, silent auction, games, staff recognition, and guest speakers! Please join us Saturday, May 20th, in the St. Matthew Social Hall-6-10pm. We are fundraising for our Student Experience Fund: Field trips, technology upgrades, playground equipment, etc. We would love for you to join us at this fun event! Tickets: $40 per person or $300 per table (8 tickets). To purchase tickets, please call 651-457-2510, email email@example.com, or go on our website: www.communityofsaints.org
* Benefit Donation Request:
We are hosting a "beer walk" this year, and are looking for donations of six packs of beer to give away as prizes! Please consider donating! All donations can be dropped off at Community of Saints OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange pick up. Please and thank you!
* CSCOE Bash: A few members of the Community of Saints School community attended the Catholic Schools Center of Excellence (CSCOE) Bash last weekend. The event was to fundraise for another Archdiocesan-wide, All Schools Mass! This past fall the event took place at the St. Paul Saints' CHS field, and was celebrated by Archbishop Hebda. Students were amazed at how many students attended a Catholic school and were excited for share the commonality of worshiping together with a sea of students!
* Alums & Friends & Families Recognized. The Minnesota Independent School Forum (MISF) announced the Alums & Friends & Families committee of Community of Saints Regional Catholic School was awarded the 2017 Community Champion Award by the Minnesota Independent School Forum. They were honored at the awards banquet held at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul on Sunday, April 30. The annual awards celebration recognizes excellence in Minnesota’s private and independent school community, and serves as the only state-wide awards event for nonpublic education.
The Community Champion award is presented annually and celebrates the work of an individual or group that has benefitted a school and the community in which the school is located. MISFpresident Tim Benz noted, “The Awards Committee was inspired by the transformational impact the A&F&F Committee has made on Community of Saints Catholic School. They have been ardent advocates for your students and families and illustrates the diligent and faithful work that goes into making a robust and successful private/independent school.”
This award is a recognition of the many alums and community members who support the students of Community of Saints. With your support, nobody is turned away from Community of Saints due to an inability to pay full tuition. Congratulations, Alums & Friends & Families!
School Newsletters: Weekly newsletters, and attachments, that are emailed home each week. For questions please contact us.
* Enrollment for the 2017-18 school year began last week, and we are excited—last year our enrollment increased 10%, and we are hoping to grow even more next school year. We are asking YOU to spread the word, and help us with our goal to increase enrollment! If you know of anyone, ages Prek-8 grade, looking for a high quality, AFFORDABLE, Catholic education with small class sizes, please send them our way and we will give them a tour and show them what we are all about! Bridget Kramer: email@example.com; School Office: 651-457-2510. Please and thank you!