News - click here, or scroll below, to access the latest news at Community of Saints
Newsletters - click here to access the latest newsletters and attachments
Calendar - click here, or scroll below, to access a Google calendar for Community of Saints
* Community of Saints Ice Cream Social Thursday, August 17th from 6-8pm
Who: School families, prospective families, staff, and all four of our parish communities!
What: I scream, you scream, we all scream for FREE ICE CREAM! Need we say more? Oh, and maybe a friendly game of kickball and
some yard games.
Where: Community of Saints-hopefully outside by the ball fields, weather permitting.
When: Thursday, August 17th, 6-8pm. Stop by for a few minutes or stay the whole time.
Why: For many reasons. To socialize with school and parish community members, and feel appreciated by Community of Saints for
supporting our school!
How: Just show up!
* Enrollment for the 2017-18: Enrollment for the 2017-18 school year is still open, and we are excited—last year our enrollment increased 10%, and we are hoping to grow even more next school year. We are asking YOU to spread the word, and help us with our goal to increase enrollment! If you know of anyone, ages Prek-8 grade, looking for a high quality, AFFORDABLE, Catholic education with small class sizes, please send them our way and we will give them a tour and show them what we are all about! Bridget Kramer: email@example.com; School Office: 651-457-2510. Please and thank you!
* Tuition Credit Available! $1,000 New Student Credit – any new K-8 student who enrolls in the 2017-2018 school year will receive a $1,000 credit. Additionally, need-based tuition assistance is available for all our families and these credits do not affect the amount of tuition assistance a family may receive.
* 25% Referral Credit – Current or new families who refer another family will receive a 25% tuition credit for the 2017-2018 school year if the family enrolls. Refer more than 1 family – receive an additional 10% for the 2017-2018 school year for each additional family. This credit does not affect the amount of need-based tuition assistance a family may receive. Referrals are credited per new family regardless of number of students in family.
Contact the school with any questions: 651-457-2510; firstname.lastname@example.org
* A New Challenge: Dollar for Dollar Match on Every Donation Until June 30. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to our Alums & Friends & Families tuition assistance fund! We’ve changed our fiscal year from September 30 to June 30 to better align with the school’s fiscal year. That means there is little time to contribute to this year’s tuition assistance fund. Please help us make our goal!
If you give by June 30, your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar. This $50,000 Challenge Grant has been sponsored by several community members who were worried about us having to meet our annual goal in just nine months instead of the usual twelve. Our commitment is that every family who wants a Catholic education for their child at Community of Saints will receive one. Your contribution to our tuition assistance makes that possible.
* Our benefit was a huge success! We had over 100 people attend, guests included staff members, staff's family and friends, school parents and their friends and family, and parishioners of our sponsoring parishes. Cossetta's did an amazing job preparing our dinner. Our guest speakers shared their experience of Catholic education, as well as one's amazing experience at Community of Saints.
* 5 Years: We honored staff who has been with us for the past five years: Amy Brown, JoEllen Flak, Katie Hartz, Bridget Kramer, Doug Lieser, Sue Maher, Marge Milner, Athena Novack, Sandi Popp and Barb Ruhlmann-thank you for your service! We also shared five highlights to celebrate: a fully accredited, Parent Aware Preschool Program, a new playground, enhanced technology integration in our classrooms, tuition assistance partnership expansion, and the servant leadership that shines through in our Catholic Identity. We sincerely thank the many volunteers and donors who helped make this event possible!
* CSCOE Bash: A few members of the Community of Saints School community attended the Catholic Schools Center of Excellence (CSCOE) Bash last weekend. The event was to fundraise for another Archdiocesan-wide, All Schools Mass! This past fall the event took place at the St. Paul Saints' CHS field, and was celebrated by Archbishop Hebda. Students were amazed at how many students attended a Catholic school and were excited for share the commonality of worshiping together with a sea of students!
* Alums & Friends & Families Recognized. The Minnesota Independent School Forum (MISF) announced the Alums & Friends & Families committee of Community of Saints Regional Catholic School was awarded the 2017 Community Champion Award by the Minnesota Independent School Forum. They were honored at the awards banquet held at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul on Sunday, April 30. The annual awards celebration recognizes excellence in Minnesota’s private and independent school community, and serves as the only state-wide awards event for nonpublic education.
The Community Champion award is presented annually and celebrates the work of an individual or group that has benefitted a school and the community in which the school is located. MISFpresident Tim Benz noted, “The Awards Committee was inspired by the transformational impact the A&F&F Committee has made on Community of Saints Catholic School. They have been ardent advocates for your students and families and illustrates the diligent and faithful work that goes into making a robust and successful private/independent school.”
This award is a recognition of the many alums and community members who support the students of Community of Saints. With your support, nobody is turned away from Community of Saints due to an inability to pay full tuition. Congratulations, Alums & Friends & Families!School Newsletters: Weekly newsletters, and attachments, that are emailed home each week. For questions please contact us.