Community of Saints Regional Catholic School
Philosophy StatementCommunity of Saints Regional Catholic School prepares students to become strong leaders of today and tomorrow through education built upon three pillars:
Religious Education and Formation Rooted in the Tradition of the Catholic Church
- We recognize each student’s skill level and unique abilities.
- We meet the academic needs of each individual student through teaching methods that promote the growth of all learners.
- We inspire students to be lifelong learners.
- We build the skills and foundation necessary for success in high school and beyond.
- We support students in achieving their goals in partnership with their families.
Development of each person’s God-given gifts
- We educate students about the Catholic faith and promote Catholic values.
- We promote an active faith life and nurture an environment for students to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We encourage students to work for peace and justice.
- We inspire students to have the courage to act on their beliefs and be a visible expression of God’s love.
- We foster an environment where Jesus Christ is known and loved.
- We empower each student to reach his or her maximum potential.
- We inspire students to volunteer their time, energy, and talent.
- We build awareness of the world beyond self.
- We welcome and support a culturally and economically diverse population as a hallmark of our Catholic Identity.
- We nurture a positive self-image and growth in virtues, and we advocate acceptance of all people.