School Advisory Committee
The School Advisory Committee (SAC) is established under the direction and control of the Board of Directors to carry our various tasks for the school.
The primary purpose of SAC is the advancement of the School in accordindance with our Mission:
Community of Saints Regional Catholic School is committed to academic excellence, religous education and formation
rooted in the tradition of the Catholic Church and the development of each person's God-given gifts. We Change and Save Lives!
SAC shall perform tasks as requested by the Board as well as all of the following, all of which are to be approved by the Board:
- Develop and recommend changes to the Mission Statement and long-range plan for the School.
- Plan and help implement annual action plans under the long-range plan
- Advance the School through marketing and development
- Review the School's annual accreditation report
- Implement and formulate policies for the School
- Review quarterly income and expense statements for the School
- Assist the Administrator in developing the next year's proposed balanced budget, including recommendations regarding tuition, fees, and faculty and staff salaries and benefits
- Assist the Administrator in developing plans to raise funds or cut expenses if the current year budget is not projected to be balanced
- Participate in a consultative role to the Board in the search and selection process of a School Administrator
- Recommend new members for SAC
- Complete an annual self-evaluation of the work of SAC
Bridget Kramer, Community of Saints Principal
Tesa Ramos, SAC Chairperson
Cathy Goaley, SAC Secretary